Home page logo
/

wireshark logo Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: CMake for Windows
From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:33:31 +0200

Hello Graham,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 04:55:01PM -0700, Graham Bloice wrote:
As the starter for some planned major improvements|changes to the win32
build, I'd like to get CMake working for building Wireshark on Windows.

I know what I'm doing with the nmake builds, and have once built
successfully on Ubuntu with CMake, but that's about it for my CMake
knowledge, so I'm looking for support (Joerg?) to do this, so that:

I have been under a lot of stress for the last few weeks. Tomorrow I will
go on holiday without laptop or smartphone. I will support you with this
starting the second week in July! Maybe we can meet on #wireshark and you
can help me set up a build environment on Windows 7 ;-)

 Ciao
       J├Ârg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>