Home page logo
/

wireshark logo Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Jurassic packets
From: Martin Kaiser <lists () kaiser cx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 05:41:14 +0200

Thus wrote Edwin Groothuis (Edwin.Groothuis () riverbed com):

I tried configuring XFree86 and then a bunch of unpleasant memories
resurfaced and then I stopped.

I'd say that has become simpler over the years. There's no need for
monitor modelines in xorg.conf anymore...

Just install fvwm2 or ovm next to your current Window manager

fvwm2 *is* my current window manager ;-)

see you all at Sharkfest,

   Martin