Home page logo
/

wireshark logo Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Clang code analysis buildbot
From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan () oracle com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 11:41:24 -0400

On Mar 21, 2014, at 5:31 PM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

On Mar 21, 2014, at 2:18 PM, Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan () oracle com> wrote:

How long does the clang code analysis buldbot

You mean the "beat the living hell out of Wireshark to look for bugs in many different ways" buildbot? :-)

What does it actually *do*?  It looks like some of the crash bugs it submits are GUI-specific and only occur way down
the packet list, so presumably it actually loads the fuzzed files in wireshark and scrolls down the list. Does it also
try some of the graphs/analyzers?

I ask because I can't repo a crash with bug 9887 by just viewing it, but if I select Telephony->Voip Calls... boom goes
the dynamite.

-hadriel