Home page logo
/

wireshark logo Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Can we move to Lua 5.2.3 only?
From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 16:42:15 +0100

The bugs are listed here:
http://www.lua.org/bugs.html

5.2.3 was only released this past December, but 5.2.2 has been out since
2012.

What do you mean by "we have a 5.2.1 library for Windows but not a 5.2.3
one"? Do you mean from some pre-built binary repository somewhere?

Yes exactly. Right now our binaries seem to come from
http://luabinaries.sourceforge.net/download.html (Gerald will confirm).
http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaBinaries web page suggests to go to
http://joedf.users.sourceforge.net/luabuilds/ for a 5.2.3 pre compiled
binary but it does not include the header files. I guess I could get them
from the source package.

Pascal.