Home page logo
/

bugtraq logo Bugtraq mailing list archives

CVE-2013-5118 - XSS Good for Enterprise iOS
From: mario () roblest com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:44:53 GMT

Hello,

Last month I identified a XSS vulnerability in the Good for Enterprise iOS application.

The vulnerable versions are v2.2.2.1611 and earlier

Proof of Concept:
HTML Email including the following payload will execute Javascript statements when the victim open the email using the
vulnerable version.

Payload:
<script>alert('XSS Here')</script>

Remediation:
I worked with the Good people to close the issue, I provided some guidance and feedback and agreed with them to not
disclose it until they fix it.

The new release is now available:
Update the "Good for Enterprise" iOS application to 2.2.4.1659 or newer