mailing list archives
Re: Your email message was blocked
From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 23:31:31 -0400
On 3/30/2011 11:31 PM, rms () BellAliant ca wrote:
The following email message was *blocked* by Bell Aliant Content
*From:* randy () procyonlabs com
*To:* peter.morin () bellaliant ca
*Subject:* Re: [Full-disclosure] SSL Capable NetCat and more
Because it may contain *unacceptable language*, or *inappropriate
material*. Please remove any unacceptable or inappropriate language and
resend the message.
The blocked email will be automatically deleted after *5 days.
Content Rule: Policy Management (Inbound) : Block Common & Mild Profanity
RMS () BellAliant ca
Here's a nickel - get yourself a real mail server.
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
1. I am, by definition, "the intended recipient"
2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit
3. I will take the contents as representing the views of your company
4. If your email is an "Out of Office" reply on a mailing list, I will
social engineer your company
5. This notification overrides any disclaimer or statement of
confidentiality that may be included on your message
Further, you understand that if any of the following conditions are met
that you are indeed, a bag of douche:
1. Your message identifies the device you sent it from
2. You messed up the thread by top-posting
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Re: Your email message was blocked Randal T. Rioux (Mar 31)