mailing list archives
From: Sebastien Damaye <sebastien.damaye () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 11:24:50 +0200
Please notice a few updates about pytbull:
- The entire project (downloads, bugs, svn, ...) has moved from
googlecode to sourceforge.
- There's now a dedicated site for pytbull here:
- I've posted a request to include pytbull in Backtrack. Any comments are
- There's a new version available: v1.3. You can download it from here:
Changelog for v1.3:
- Bug fix 3305244<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3305244&group_id=547041&atid=2220536>:
Error while using reverse shell
- Minor changes (check new version) due to migration of pytbull on
Many thanks in advance for your updates and your support!
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- pytbull update! Sebastien Damaye (May 22)