mailing list archives
[Announcement] PenTest Open 1/2012 released.
From: Maciej Kozuszek <maciej.kozuszek () pentestmag com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:14:02 +0100
Dear Penetration Testing list Members,
A debut issue of PenTest Open - a free information security publication
- has just been released.
PenTest Open is a 5th line of PenTest Magazine, which will be released
on a monthly basis and will comprise of the top articles from each month.
Hence, we proudly present you the very first issue of PenTest Open. See
what articles you will find inside:
- Nikto: A Powerful Web Scanner used by researchers and Cybercriminals Alike
- Nikto: How to Launch Mutation Techniques
- Four Misconceptions Abouut ISO/IEC 27001
- Testing Your Most Valuable Assets
- Burp Suite – Automated and Manual Processes Used to Identify
- How To Infiltrate Corporate Networks Using XML External Entity Injection
- Web Application Penetration Testing Using Burp Suite
- SSH Tunnels: How to Attack Their Security
Here you can read more, as well as download the issue:
For any inquiries related to this issue or Magazine in general, please
mail us at:
en () pentestmag com
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- [Announcement] PenTest Open 1/2012 released. Maciej Kozuszek (Jan 28)