Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: exploitation ideas under memory pressure
From: Sabniveesu Shashank <shashank16392 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:43:47 +0530

It seems I missed the start of this discussion. Can you tell me where this
exploit is applicable?

Regards
Shashank

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Tavis Ormandy <taviso () cmpxchg8b com> wrote:

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 02:35:54PM -0700, Tavis Ormandy wrote:
I'm quite proud of this list cycle trick, here's how to turn it into an
arbitrary write.

There's a public solution now, here's my version. Thanks to progrmboy
for an exploitation idea he came up with that hadn't occurred to me.

Tavis.