Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: a problem when creating a profile
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 01:36:59 -0700

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 07:46:42AM +0100, shitaneddine wrote:
Hi, I installed the latest zenmap (5.51), when I try to creat a
profile with exactly the parameter -sN (null scan) this parameter
change to -sn (no ports scan) after saving the profile, it seems that
it confuses -sN with -sn.
this is the profile I wanted to creat : nmap -sN -sV -O -v -Pn
please let me know if I am wrong, I hope this will be fixed soon.

Thanks, this is a good find. There was a bug in the option parser that
caused -sN to be interpreted as -sn. It is now fixed in r22692.

David Fifield