Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: dns-fuzz script is not working with example usage command
From: John Bond <john.r.bond () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:19:37 +0100

So i decided to have a crack at this.  Attached is a patch that  adds
tcp support to the dns.lua and a small update to the dns-nsid.nse
script to demonstrate.  Everything seems to work as expected however i
have only done a small amount of testing.  I have tried to make it
backwards compatible so any scripts which dont currently pass a proto
in the options hash should still continue to work as expected meaning
in theory it should be safe to merge without affecting anything
current.  Anyway let me know what you think