Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

New firefox master password cracker and firefox signon password decryptor tool
From: Nagareshwar Talekar <tnagareshwar () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:37:19 +0530

Hi Guys,

        I wish you very happy and prosperous new year to you. Hope
this new year brings new heights in your life.

I am releasing my new firefox tools and hope some of you will find
these tools useful

1) FireMaster
 Firemaster is the Firefox master password cracker tool. If you have
forgotten the master password, then with Firemaster you can crack the
master password and get back your stored signon information. It uses
various crack methods such as dictionary , hybrid and bruteforce crack
methods to find out the master password from the firefox key database
file.

2) FirePassword
 Firepassword is the tool designed to decrypt the username and
password list from firefox signon database. Firefox stores the
username and password information for various sites in its database
files. Firepassword works on similar line as firefox's built-in
password manager but it can be used as offline tool to get the
username/password information without running the firefox.

For more information and downloads refer to one of the following links

http://nagmatrix.50webs.com/
http://geocities.com/nsry2002/

Any suggestions and feedbacks are welcome...

Thank you

--
With Regards
Nagareshwar

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus