Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [patch] The most minor issue ever: set noninteractive on -iL -
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:08:53 -0700

On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 11:48:47AM -0500, Daniel Miller wrote:
On 04/04/2012 04:32 AM, Vlatko Kosturjak wrote:
While talking about this, most annoying behaviour is when I'm running nmap inside screen. It automatically turns off
interactive keys. Is there any tip or fix for this?
I do not experience this behavior with screen 4.00.03jw4 on Ubuntu
10.04. What version of screen are you running? Does your .screenrc
contain termcap/terminfo/termcapinfo directives that might be
messing with stuff?

It doesn't happen to me with screen either. But it does happen with
sudo.

David Fifield