Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Usage of docs/sample-script.nse?
From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:30:38 -0800

Hi folks.  David and I were just talking about what to do with the sample
NSE script in docs/sample-script.nse (improve it, remove it, etc.) and it
was hard to decide because we weren't sure how or even whether it is being
used.  So if you are using that or have used it, please send details
(how/why/when you use it) so we can figure out what is best to do with it.

Thanks,
Fyodor