mailing list archives
Yang's status report - #15 of 16
From: "veotax" <hsluoyz () qq com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:59:14 +0800
Here's my status report for week #15.
Happy to say that I have finished the commenting work of NPcap now. It is neat and easy to read. Another issue we
talked about last week is the self-scan possibility of nmap. It seems that Windows Filter Platform (WFP) is a preferred
way to achieve this. I have read a lot about WFP, however, it is not that easy as it is introduced in microsoft's
website. I have uploaded an example about packet inspection named inspect. It can be a good start point.
The entire code base:
The installer only:
* Finished comments for the new WinPcap.
* Learned a lot about WFP, read the source of the examples.
* Give an example about WFP packet capturing.
* Have a meeting with my mentor for the next step.
Sent through the dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Yang's status report - #15 of 16 veotax (Sep 17)